Is your auto showroom looking dreary? Are you looking for a way to increase the overall safety and brightness for your staff and customers? Polished concrete floors provide exceptional durability while also creating a bright, inviting environment. These floors are designed to last for years, making them a great investment for any business owner. Some of the incredible benefits of these concrete floors include:
- Easy Maintenance
You can transform your Lansing auto showroom with a polished concrete floor from Concrete Polishing Michigan. Ready to learn more? Don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Affordable and Customizable Flooring
Common Installation Areas for Polished Concrete
While it’s common to see polished concrete in auto showrooms, it is great in a variety of settings. You can expect to see polished concrete in:
- Industrial Areas
- Data Centers
Learn More About
Our Concrete Polishing Services
- We want to make the process as simple as possible for you, which is why once you reach out to us we work to get you a no obligation quote quickly. No matter what your preferences and budget are, we can craft a project plan perfect for your auto showroom.
- Once you approve the quote, we can move forward with setting an appointment that works for your schedule and business needs. It’s our goal to efficiently so we can minimize interruptions and downtime.
- Our installation experts will then prep the concrete surface and complete the polishing process. We will always ensure that you are satisfied with the final product and have the knowledge needed to complete any required maintenance.
Concrete Polishing Questions or Concerns?
Don’t hesitate to call or message us
Auto Showroom Polished Concrete
In Lansing, Michigan
Whether in a residential environment or commercial area like auto showrooms, polished concrete floors provide a variety of different benefits including:
Strong and Durable
When compared to many other flooring options, polished concrete offers incredible strength and durability. We understand that your auto showroom needs a floor able to withstand tires, moving vehicles, constant foot traffic, and more demanding elements. Polished concrete is one of the strongest flooring materials available and is able to stand up against heat, moisture, the impact from dropped items, and large amounts of foot traffic. The durability of your polished concrete floor is important so that you can spend time focusing on the important elements of your auto showroom and business.
Bare concrete alone offers great durability and a long lifespan but polished concrete is known to last even longer! Polished concrete in auto showrooms is known to last for decades with the proper installation and maintenance over time. The exact lifespan of a concrete floor is difficult to determine, as every environment and amount of traffic is different. When you choose Concrete Polishing Michigan for your Lansing auto showroom, you are guaranteed to receive a floor that functions like new for years.
When compared to traditional flooring options like hardwood, tile, and stone, polished concrete is a better investment all around. The initial out of pocket cost for the polishing services is low and there is minimal maintenance required to keep your floor looking new. When you consider the time you can spend focusing on your auto business instead of cleanings and complicated floor maintenance, it’s clear that polished concrete is a great investment for any commercial business.
Easy to Maintain
No expensive cleaners needed
- With a polished concrete floor, you won’t need to purchase expensive cleaning tools to keep your floor looking sleek. Typically, all you will need is a dry mop to remove dirt and dust, as well as a wet mop for removing built-up grime.
- Try to avoid using harsh, acidic cleaners as these can cause damage to the surface of the floor. You should also avoid using abrasive cleaning tools like brillo pads or rough sponges because these can also cause scratches and damage to the shiny finish.
- You won’t need to pay for expensive professional cleanings or refresh coatings, these floors are designed to last for years with no additional coatings or polishings.
Choose from different design options
- You are able to choose from virtually any color or design pattern you can imagine! Whether you want to have the bright, vibrant colors of a water stain or the muted, earth tones of an acid stain.
- There are also additives such as patterns, metallic pigments, and flakes that can be added to create the illusion of movement or texture on the surface of your floor. This can add a bright and unique look to your auto showroom.
- You are able to choose how shiny or matte the finish on your floor will be, to ensure that it matches the overall aesthetic of your auto showroom area. If you want to increase the brightness and create a welcoming space, the traditional shiny finish may be a great option. A matte finish is great if you want the floor to complement the other elements in the showroom.
We’re Ready To Transform Your Auto Showroom
Call Us For A Free Quote Today!