Concrete Polishing Michigan has proudly serviced the Lansing, Michigan area with high quality concrete services for years! Our experts take pride in providing top-rated materials and years of experience to our clients and helping to transform their concrete floors. Polished concrete is great for retail storefronts due to the:
- Strong and Durable Finish
- Simple Maintenance
- Customizable Colors
Are you ready to transform your retail store into a bright and inviting environment for both customers and employees? Our team can help you to achieve those goals! Keep reading to learn more about our polished concrete floors and services.
Where Is It Common To See
Polished Concrete Floors?
While polished concrete is great for retail areas, it provides countless benefits to other settings as well. You can expect to see polished concrete in:
- Professional Kitchens
- Auto Showrooms
- Living rooms
- Data Centers
Why Choose Polished Concrete
For Your Retail Store?
- Once you reach out to us, our team works quickly to get you a free no obligation quote for our concrete polishing services. We will also gather more information on your specific concrete situation and preferences.
- When the quote has been accepted, we can then work to find an appointment that works with your schedule. It’s our goal to minimize business interruptions and to complete the job efficiently to minimize downtime.
- We will then prep the concrete surface and complete the polishing using the highest quality materials available. Before our installation experts leave, they will be sure you have all the knowledge necessary to care for your new floor.
Ready To Schedule Your Appointment?
Call or Message Us!
Polished Concrete for Retail Stores
Our concrete installation experts have worked on concrete projects in the Lansing, Michigan area for over two decades! Keep reading to learn more about our concrete services and the benefits of choosing polished concrete for your retail store.
- The days of boring gray concrete floors are over thanks to the countless design options available with polished concrete. Your Lansing, Michigan retail store can have a floor that looks like a work of art with our concrete polishing services.
- You will be able to choose from different colors, textures, and finish additives that can create vivid colors or beautifully muted earth tones on your floor. Some additives can even create the illusion of movement or natural elements like water.
- You can create a floor that matches the aesthetic of your retail store and creates a bright, inviting space for both employees and customers. Choosing a bright color can also help to increase the safety within your retail storefront.
Designed to Last
- Polished concrete offers more durability and longevity than bare concrete alone. It is also considerably stronger than typical flooring materials, with an exceptionally long lifespan.
- The exact lifespan of a polished concrete floor is difficult to determine, as the environment and demands of each retail store are different. The longevity will depend on the environment, maintenance, and amount of traffic.
- On average, you can expect a polished concrete floor to last around 20 years in a retail store setting! These floors are a great investment for any business or homeowner.
- You will be able to save time on cleaning and maintaining your retail store when you have a polished concrete floor installed. There is minimal maintenance required to keep the surface of these floors looking sleek and shiny. It will give you more time to focus on the important parts of your business and less on maintaining your floor.
- There are no expensive tools needed to clean a polished concrete floor. Typically, a dry dust mop and a soft wet mop are all that is needed to keep the surface clean of dust and grime.
- Try to avoid any acidic cleaners and abrasive chemicals, as these can damage the shiny finish on your floor. You also won’t need any maintenance coatings or polishings, as the installation is designed to be long lasting.
Can You Polish A Damaged Concrete Floor?
Here’s what you need to know:
Damaged concrete may be able to be polished, as long as the damage to the slab is minimal. Our concrete experts will be able to examine your concrete to determine if it can be repaired or will need replacement prior to polishing. If there is extensive structural damage to the slab, it may need to be replaced. Usually, minor cracks and damages can be easily filled before starting your polishing project.
Will Concrete Polishing Remove Stains?
Here’s what you need to know:
Each polished concrete floor is unique and will need to be assessed by a licensed professional to determine how severe the staining is. While polishing is not designed to remove stains like oil, there are steps that can be completed to help fade or minimize them prior to starting the process. For some stains, a degreaser can be used to help lighten or remove the stains before polishing. Reach out to one of our experienced team members with any questions or concerns about staining on the concrete in your store.
Want To Learn Even More?
Call Us For A Free No Obligation Quote!