Warehouse Concrete Polishing
The demanding needs of functional spaces among warehouses in Texas are significant. Not only do these spaces need to be able to move at the speed of business, but they also need to be safe for the hundreds of people who spend the majority of their time there earning a living. We understand these demands and concerns and work relentlessly to deliver for our clients. If you're shopping for the best flooring system for your warehouse business, you have come to the right place. Not only are polished concrete floors an excellent option for a bustling business that needs to move product faster, but its also ideal for maintenance and longevity. We can help you with a superior flooring system. Here are a few reasons to choose us:
- Exceptional customer service and track record.
- High-quality materials and installs for commercial businesses.
- Budget-friendly for large scale projects like warehouses.
- We are a licensed and insured concrete company in Texas.
- We offer labor warranties on warehouse projects.
Call or connect today
Get a Fast Estimate
We are your expert polished concrete partners in Texas
Polished Concrete for Warehouse Operations
Is this material right for your business?
If you're trying to decide if polished concrete is the right call for your warehouse business, let us help you out by sharing some key features. We know you have a lot of choices out there, but here are some factors that you might not have considered with concrete.
- Aesthetic Elements - When you work with wood or tile type products, you are limited to color and supply. One of the key attributes of polished concrete is its endless possibilities. Polished concrete can be tinted to get the right tone. It can have various textures from smooth and simple, to rustic and rough. Also, business owners have the opportunity to select how shiny the floors will be with either matt finishes or high gloss polishing.
- Durable Value - Warehouses are punishing environments. It's not uncommon for the floors in these spaces to get abused with machinery, equipment, constant foot traffic, and the like. Polished concrete floors are incredibly durable and can withstand things being dropped on them, chemical spills, and other damaging impacts. The durability of the flooring is an important factor for warehouse businesses.
- Longer Lifespan - We assume you want to be in business a long time, and that means you need a floor that can keep up with that time frame. Polished concrete is an excellent choice because you can expect it to last for as long as your business (if not longer.) This feature will be increasingly important as your business grows, and you have less time to repair, replace, or refinish your flooring.
- Safety in Mind - Do you worry about slip and fall accidents? Fire hazards? Polished concrete is the answer to many safety concerns that property owners have or contend with. Many businesses in the warehouse industry have safety guidelines or regulations they need to adhere to. You'll be thrilled to know that polished concrete typically works best for those who need to be mindful of these sorts of regulations. We can make the flooring more slip-resistant with added coatings, and it is an excellent option for fire safety measures.
- Value Packed - There is little you can do to get around flooring costs, as they are just plain costly. However, when comparing polished concrete, and while calculating their expected life span, other flooring's don't fair as well. Business owners need effective flooring solutions that make financial sense, and concrete hits that mark.
Hire Us Today
Learn more about our polished concrete process
When scheduling and installing flooring for a large space, such as a warehouse, there are a few important factors. First of all, the project needs to move with ease with a fully competent team. Second, the project needs to move quickly to ensure the business isn't disrupted. We thought it might be helpful to learn more about our process, so you know what to expect when you hire us.
- Call us today and let us know what kind of concrete polishing project you'd like us to work on.
- We will gather all the necessary details about your project so we can put together a quick and detailed estimate.
- Once you get your estimate, you can then configure any extras you might want, such as texture, scope, or refinement. These edits will help you meet your budget needs.
- We will then schedule your install according to your time table and business flow.
- Our onsite team will prep your flooring space, which is different from business to business. This varies on time, depending on the project. We will then pour and refine the pour. After a curing process happens, we will polish the floors to your desired level of sheen.
- Once the project ends, we will work with your maintenance team on care and how to handle needed repairs.
- We will follow up with you regularly to ensure your flooring is satisfactory and see if you need any additional support.
Reasons to Work With Us
Why choose our customer-centric business
We know you have plenty of choices when working with a flooring contractor. We happen to think we are some of the best in the state of Texas, for concrete polishing. Here are some key factors why we hope you choose us:
- We work relentlessly to give our clients precisely what they want from their flooring by way of form and function.
- Your budget is just as important to us as it is to you, and we want to stay within that budget.
- We hire the best concrete professionals in the business who have years of experience and have been trained.
- We listen to our customers closely about their priorities, and we address those in how we install your floors.
- We partner with the best manufacturers and suppliers, so we know we are giving our clients top-notch materials.
- We instill confidence in our customers by being a licensed and insured company in the state of Texas.
- We offer labor warranties in the off-chance that something goes astray in the install process.
We Welcome Your Questions
Get Polished Concrete For Your Warehouse Now
Call or message us to get started