Polished Garage Concrete
Is your concrete garage floor cracked or starting to show signs of wear? Are you tired of the dull gray color and looking for something new? When you have your garage concrete polished by one of the installation experts at Concrete Polishing Michigan, you are guaranteed to receive the highest quality services and materials available! Concrete polishing will not only preserve your concrete and increase its durability, but will also allow you to choose from many different color, design, and finish options. Our process includes repairing your existing floor if necessary and grinding it to create a sleek and glossy finish. We use only the latest technology and machines to grind the surface with diamond blades, diamond pads, and other tools to achieve a flawless finish. If your concrete has extensive damage, our experts are able to assess the issue and complete any repairs necessary prior to polishing. Keep reading to learn more about our company, the benefits of polished concrete, and our business processes.
Concrete Polishing Michigan key features include:
- Labor Warranty
- Exceptional Workmanship
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Cutting Edge Tools
- Budget-friendly Options
Estimates are free!
Call Or Message Us Today
We’re ready to answer any questions
Benefits of Polished Concrete
We Can Transform Your Garage
Having your concrete polished by one of our trained professionals here ensures that you are getting exceptional services at an affordable price. We know that home renovations can be expensive and that’s why we work to provide our Michigan clients with only the best materials for every budget. A polished concrete floor for your garage is one of the easiest ways to transform the space, while also adding functionality. It can transform an unusable space into an area great for fixing the car, storing important items, or spending time with family and friends. Some of the key benefits of a polished concrete floor for your garage are:
- Safety: Bare concrete floors do not provide a notable amount of grip and can often become slippery when wet. A polished concrete floor can help to keep your family safe by adding additional grip to the floor to help prevent slips and falls. While polished concrete floors may appear slippery due to the sleek and shiny surface, they can offer as much grip as a standard basketball court! There are also additional coatings and formulas that can be added to increase the amount of grip on your floors surface.
- Durability: While concrete is a strong and reliable material, it is susceptible to cracking, moisture damage, and many other factors that can decrease its lifespan. When your concrete is polished, it creates a strong surface that is able to withstand heat, moisture, and impact better than bare concrete alone. This means that working on the car, storing heavy items, and driving lawn equipment will no longer be a problem because your floor will be able to withstand the weight, impact, and resist staining. This durability means your floors will last for years and are a great investment for your home.
- Customizable: One of the most popular features of a polished concrete floor is the ability to add various colors, designs, and patterns onto the surface. You won’t have to settle for the boring, dull gray of standard concrete when you choose Concrete Polishing Michigan for all of your concrete needs. Our installation experts can add color, mimic designs like stone, or provide additional coatings to ensure your floor meets your every need. These one of a kind works of art are sure to be the focal point of your garage.
- Easy Maintenance: Polished concrete floors are one of the easiest floors to care for, as they require little maintenance to keep them looking sleek. The days of purchasing expensive cleaners and tools are gone thanks to the moisture resistant surface. You can be sure that there will be no mold or bacteria growth and water will not penetrate your concrete and cause damage. You wont need to pay for repetitive coatings, a dust mop or soft broom is enough to remove dirt or debris from your floor.
Learn More About Our Services
We Service All Michigan Cities
Concrete Polishing Michigan is proud to provide the entire state with superior services at an affordable price. It is our goal to make the entire process stress-free and simple, so you can spend time doing the things you enjoy. Read more below about what it’s like to work with us and what you can expect.
Once you reach out to us:
- We will gather all the necessary information to provide you with an estimate fast.
- Complete a plan of necessary repairs and anticipated polishing steps.
- Schedule days and times that work for you and your availability.
- Complete the polishing process in steps over a series of days to ensure a quality final product.
- Provide you with all the necessary information to keep your floor functioning like new
Still Have Questions About Polished Concrete?
Below Are Some Common Questions and Answers
When you decide to work with our company you'll be taking a step towards high-quality work with a communicative team. We make it our goal to give your facility exactly what it needs so you can continue to be a well-oil machine and a leader in your industry. We want you to spend more time moving product for your business than maintaining your flooring.
We have hired the best in the industry, so our clients feel confident about the work we do for them. We adhere to all major facility safety regulations and construct flooring to do the same. As a large-scale business ourselves, it's important to us we fully understand the needs of our industrial partners. Here are just a few reasons to work with our team.
- How Long Will My Garage Polished Concrete Last?
Each polished concrete floor is unique and its lifespan will depend on the amount of traffic and frequency of use. However, these applications are designed to be permanent and can withstand even the most demanding of environments. On average, with the proper care and installation you can expect a residential polished concrete floor to last around 20 years. This is a great investment that can help to increase the overall value of your home.
- Can All Concrete Be Polished?
As long as the pre-existing concrete is structurally sound, it will be able to be polished. Even damaged concrete may be able to be repaired prior to installation, through extensive damage may need additional solutions. Each situation is unique, so reach out to us today and we can assess your concrete garage floor. If you still have questions, you can read through our FAQ on concrete polishing.
Ready To Get Started?
Call Us Today For Your Free Estimate
Top-Rated Concrete Services in Michigan