Are the floors in your Michigan hotel looking faded and cloudy? Has the shiny finish turned dull and created a space that looks uninviting for your staff and guests? Consider a polished concrete floor from Concrete Polishing Michigan! Polished concrete floors provide exceptional durability against constant foot traffic, heavy machinery, and spilled chemicals. These floors can also help to increase the overall brightness in the area they are installed and can work to prevent the growth of harmful bacterias and molds. They are a great investment for any business owner in Michigan due to the low installation cost and easy maintenance requirements throughout time. There are countless benefits associated with installing polished concrete in hotels, including
- Exceptional Durability
- Incredible Longevity
- Customizable Design Options
Concrete Polishing Michigan provides stunning and flawless installations for hotels and a variety of other commercial business environments. You can transform your hotel lobby and other areas by choosing the sleek and modern finish of a polished concrete floor. Are you ready to learn more or schedule an appointment? Give us a call today!
Stunning and Customizable Flooring
Common Installation Areas for Polished Concrete
Hotels are just one of the areas it’s common to find polished concrete floors. You can also expect to see them in:
- Retail Stores
- Auto Showrooms
- Data Centers
More Information About
Our Concrete Polishing Services
- Once you approve our quote, we can get started on obtaining materials and scheduling installation dates that work best for your business. We want the process to be hassle-free, with minimal interruptions to your daily business functions. Our company understands your time is valuable, which is why we work to minimize downtime for your hotel.
- The polishing process can typically be completed in just a few day’s time, with minimal interruptions to your business needs. Once the job is complete, our concrete experts will ensure you are happy with your new floor and that you have all the tools necessary to perform the simple required maintenance. Our staff is available at any time to help you with questions or concerns that may arise.
Ready To Schedule Your Appointment?
Call or Message Us Today!
Concrete Polishing for Hotels
In Lansing, Michigan
Polished concrete floors provide a variety of benefits to both residential and commercial settings. Some of the most popular benefits of polished concrete include:
- When compared to other traditional flooring materials used in hotels, polished concrete is more affordable and requires less overall maintenance over time. The initial out of pocket cost to complete concrete polishing is much cheaper than other flooring options like stone or tile and will not require expensive tools to keep the surface looking new.
- You will be able to minimize the time needed to clean your concrete floor and focus on the important parts of running your hotel. Finding a flooring option that lets you customize color and design options can be expensive with any material other than polished concrete.
- One of the most popular features of polished concrete is the strong and durable surface. These floors are able to withstand moisture, temperatures, and damage from impact which makes them great for hotel settings.
- You will be able to run your business without having to worry about your floor with polished concrete. There will be no damage from moving furniture, laundry carts, or kitchen equipment with the added weight resistance of these floors.
- With polished concrete, you are able to choose from virtually any color scheme or design option available! You can choose to design your floor around your hotel aesthetic or create a truly stunning work of art for your lobby.
- There are different finish options available that can completely transform the look of your hotel. The shiny finish is great for increased brightness and safety, while a matte finish can bring attention to other areas of your space.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Compared to traditional flooring materials, polished concrete has an exceptionally long lifespan. On average, a polished concrete floor in a hotel setting can last anywhere from 15-20 years with minimal maintenance! The exact lifespan will depend on the maintenance performed over time and the installation process.
- Choosing Concrete Polishing Michigan to transform your hotel floors guarantees you will receive only the highest quality materials and top-rated services. Your floor will function like new and shine for years.
Here’s what you need to know:
- One popular feature of polished concrete is the simple and cost-effective maintenance needed to keep the floors looking sleek. There are no expensive tools or harsh cleaners needed to keep the surface functioning like new.
- You won’t need to pay for expensive professional cleanings or refresh coatings, these floors are designed to last for years with no additional coatings or polishings.
Want to learn more about our concrete polishing services?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call.